How do I place an order?
- View our products by clicking HERE
- Chose the product you would like to purchase and click "BUY"
- Click "ADD TO CART"
- Choose your Country and Province to calculate shipping
- Click "CHECK OUT"
- Fill out your email address so we can send you your order confirmation and tracking details
- Fill out the Billing and Shipping information
- Click "CONTINUE TO NEXT STEP"
- Choose your shipping method
- Fill out your payment method
- Click "COMPLETE MY PURCHASE"
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email
- Check your inbox for a separate email that your order has been shipped. Orders placed before 1:00 PM PST Mon-Fri will be shipped same day. You will receive an email that your order has shipped by 10 AM the next day in most cases.
- Have any questions or problems placing an order online? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org customer service rep will be happy to assist you. Hours are Monday-Friday 9 AM - 4 PM PST.
What is RFID and why does it matter?
Radio-frequency identification (RFID) is the use of a wireless non-contact system that uses radio-frequency electromagnetic fields to transfer data from a tag attached to an object (i.e. credit card, passport, identification badge), for the purposes of automatic identification and tracking. The tag contains electronically stored information which can be read from up to several meters away without ever physically touching or seeing the card. Your RFID enabled credit card emits a radio signal that basically transmits all the credit card information including name, credit card number and expiration date. A credit card skimmer can be built for less than $100, and the thief would only need to be in your general proximity to steal your information without you knowing any better.
Mythbusters has a good youtube video about the threat. View it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-St_ltH90Oc
What is carbon fiber?
Carbon fiber is a material composed of fibers made mostly of carbon atoms. The properties of carbon fibers, such as high stiffness, high tensile strength, low weight, high chemical resistance, high temperature tolerance and low thermal expansion, make them very popular in aerospace, civil engineering, military, and motorsports, along with other competition sports. They are relatively expensive when compared to similar fibers, such as glass fibers or plastic fibers but many times more durable. See more from this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeST0vfDuhw
What is texalium?
Texalium was developed by a company based out of California named Hexcel. It’s a fiberglass-basic fabric that has a proprietary finish and a thin coating of aluminum on the surface. The aluminum coating is 99.99% pure and approximately 200 angstroms in thickness.
What is the capacity of the clips?
Most of the money clips can hold up to 5 cards inside either of the wallets and 15 bills. While the clips may hold more, we do not recommend placing more than this capacity. The El Hefe and Boxy have expanded capacities beyond this. For more information see this customer review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCo5TCNzG6U
Are the clips 100% effective against RFID scanners?
Carbon fiber has been proven to block the RFID scanners from penetrating and skimming information from credit cards and anything else with an RFID chip in it. However no product can claim to be 100% effective.
I returned my money clip. When will I receive my refund?
Please allow 2 weeks once your order has been received for your refund to be processed. All refunds are received by our shipping warehouse and it may take several days to be sorted once we do receive it. If you have not received a refund confirmation email within 2 weeks please contact us by email at email@example.com
There are no refunds on custom printed goods.
Damaged product and defective
If product tests non-defective or damaged by human error then customer is responsible for all shipping costs for return to RCFibers and back. After 30 days, customer is responsible for shipping costs to have items sent back for testing. If defective, RCFibers will return, at our cost, a replacement or full refund.
How long does shipping normally take?
Please allow 5 - 12 days for your order to be received within the US. Orders outside the US vary greatly from 5 - 30 days transit time. This largely depends on how fast your countries customs works.